Turn up. Get married. Jump in a taxi and head to dinner. Easy. We love registry office wedding photography and city hall elopements: no two are alike, but every one is a delight.
We’re available for short coverage on select dates; get in touch and tell us what you’re planning.
wayne, about to marry christina at the old marylebone town hall
tips for your registry office wedding photography
• Know that you might not have time for leisurely portraits around the building; staff are usually on a schedule and will need to sweep you out pretty promptly…
• …but let your photographers take you for a stroll around the block, because city street wedding pictures are THE BEST
• Expect the ceremony to be pretty short, and make travel plans for your departure (or pick a nearby bar to go for cocktails before hailing a cab)
• Not all registry offices are created equal: choose wisely. Some of our favourite London civil ceremony venues are the Old Marylebone Town Hall, Islington Town Hall, Chelsea Old Town Hall, Hackney Town Hall and Stoke Newington Town Hall.
• Embrace the fact that you probably won't be the only couple getting married that day – you'll probably run into other brides and grooms on your way in and out. It's hectic, but fun!
• Think about the light – or let your photographer advise you – if you're scheduled for a later-in-the-day ceremony (especially if you're planning a winter wedding)
Tell us about
For all other enquiries: email@example.com